rolling girl - KNT ver. rolling girl - KNT ver.

It was alright?

Good, not into the music, but your got good animation skills compared to others. The animation feels kinda awkward at moments but I do enjoy the style I would like to see more from you. (:

dbz:sprite movie dbz:sprite movie

Very nice!

I liked it, if only you knew how to import audio would have been considerable better.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Hahaha!

Now I have not had anything make me laugh so hard I love this! Please make more!!

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Great game.

Great game for as far as I gone... to frustrating for me but hell of a challenge some day I will beat this game not today tho

Reincarnation: ATOE Reincarnation: ATOE

That was...

Really enjoyable. (: I liked the easter egg also made me laugh pretty hard. Keep them coming!

The Comic The Comic

(: Nice

That was really good but the continues were kinda annoying (: gotta work that problem out but everything else was enjoyable.

Mystery (Prex) Mystery (Prex)

Simple, chill, nice

Simple, chill, nice.

PainasaurusRex responds:

Thank you, I appreciate your comment, rating, and time :D

The Lost Transformation The Lost Transformation

Haha

Hell man I could see this in some game despite you bs-ing. You maintained the rhythm and style of the song so you should be happy because this song could have sounded way worse. kudos to your improvisation.

Xmusical responds:

thanks:)

The Last Supper The Last Supper

Nice title.

I do like some of the effects you used but like the review on the before it sounded to scattered maybe a some powerhead b-boy could get down to this. Idk but you got some talent.