Mystery (Prex) Mystery (Prex)

Simple, chill, nice

Simple, chill, nice.

PainasaurusRex responds:

Thank you, I appreciate your comment, rating, and time :D

The Lost Transformation The Lost Transformation

Haha

Hell man I could see this in some game despite you bs-ing. You maintained the rhythm and style of the song so you should be happy because this song could have sounded way worse. kudos to your improvisation.

Xmusical responds:

thanks:)

The Last Supper The Last Supper

Nice title.

I do like some of the effects you used but like the review on the before it sounded to scattered maybe a some powerhead b-boy could get down to this. Idk but you got some talent.

Storm of Light Storm of Light

Haha nice!

You got down sir. Haha nothing negative on my side other then you got to make more songs!

TheBellmaker responds:

Thank you very much!

A Mirror To Just Another Shirt A Mirror To Just Another Shirt

Okay?

Sorry man your intro was just was to long other then that it was okay could of made it a little louder. Also somehow it just sounded to random. Just refine you sound and make your intros shorter. :D

E.T. [Dubstep Remix] E.T. [Dubstep Remix]

Ah...

I did enjoy it, but the snare or kick was awkward to hear. However there is one part of the song 1:28-1:45 were I just enjoyed that synth in the background that accompanimented her voice was masterful IMO. But if you were to do another song to have a female voice in. I would prefer you listening to Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnector Remix) and get how to properly mix higher pitches to the bassline. Listen to Tycho - A Circular Reeducation, Bar 9 - Rapture/Piano Mix, Infected Mushroom - Echomix, Emalkay - Overflow, and get mad creative with your arsenal of sounds and don't be afraid to go the extra mile. But this is just constructive criticism so in anyway shape or form you can tell me to blow it out of my arse.

ShadowBeatzInc responds:

Ha, never gonna tell anyone to blow constructive criticism out their "arse". Appreciate it. I'll give those a listen. This was really fun to make and I'd love to hear it sound even better

Stick Heroes - Pursuit Stick Heroes - Pursuit

I did like were it was going

I kinda liked it but it was WAY to repetitive and felt as if it were going no were it. Sounds like your new to making songs with the software your using. So dont give up but honestly if you would have found better sounds made the song a little more diverse it would of been better. Its not you it the sounds that you used. (:

abilly85 responds:

Thank you for critiquing! All of the music that is labelled "Stick Heroes" is just going to be background music played on a loop and not actual songs. Just so you know, but yes, I completely agree that some sounds were overpowering (cymbals, to be specific) and I am also new to the software. I will use this info for future reference!

Saturated -=MMD=- Saturated -=MMD=-

Stunning

I did a review on another song of yours and I wanted to see what talent you have on your own material and I got to say I'm very impressed in fact I enjoyed it so much I downloaded it and now it is one of my more played songs on my Mp3 I would like to hear more original material from you. :D

umustconstructadditionalpylons umustconstructadditionalpylons

Speechless...

You got down! All I can say.

Phantasm Forest [ Original ] Phantasm Forest [ Original ]

An original piece

Its nicely put together something about it, is odd but that's what made it stand out. I really enjoyed this the only problem is you didn't make it longer!